Hi! We are smartocto: the world’s most actionable editorial analytics system.
Built with and designed for newsrooms, we are here to help boost digital publishers’ impact.
Aside from providing dashboards with real-time insights on story performance and historical reports that show the real value of a story, we send out actionable optimisation notifications to create the best way out for every story. With the story at the center of it all, we empower content creators to reach their audience and turn their online effort into profit.
With offices in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands, and Novi Sad, in Serbia, we are an international organisation with a heart for journalism that serves news organisations all over the world. We have many different disciplines in our ranks, from data scientists, data engineers, developers and system engineers to marketers, sales and success professionals. We are not big on hierarchy, but enjoy working hard and having fun together - even outside office hours.
If you find our story interesting and want to work with the top innovators in the media industry, join our team in Serbia and become one of our Customer Success Specialists.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will:
- Act as an account manager to smartocto clients
- Transfer clients from sales to the success stage
- Collect and record the clients’ feedback
- Organise and participate in client meetings and work with them to ensure they get the maximum value from our products
- Closely cooperate with the support team
- Provide daily assistance and non-tech support to the clients
- Update clients data within the company’s CRM
Must have qualifications:
- Professional fluency in English (written and oral)
- Working knowledge of standard office tools (email clients, word processors, spreadsheet software, project management software etc.)
- One year of work or volunteering experience
Big plus qualifications:
- Experience in support, success or sales - a big plus
- Experience in digital media publishing
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Spanish language (written and oral)
- Knowledge about web technologies
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-starter
- Ready to step outside of comfort zone
- Ability to easily connect with people
- Patient and careful listener
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of people
- Ability to easily switch contexts and work on multiple things during the day
- Organised and methodical
We are an international team, so having oral and written communication skills in English is a must.
Working at smartocto
We value a good work-life balance, so as a new smartoctonian amongst our ranks you can enjoy unlimited vacation days, flexible working hours and remote working. Even though we are based in different countries, we are connected through Slack everyday and operate as one team.
If you recognise yourself in a position described above and see yourself as a member of our startup family, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org